This fat flush drink is the answer. It is so simple to make and easy to digest. I make sure to drink this mix every day for at least two weeks. It makes me feel less bloated. Plus, the added water helps flush out extra toxins that have built up in my system.
Green tea is well known to aid fat loss. And the benefits don’t end there. It also helps boost the metabolism, reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system. Limes are loaded up with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and the mint helps with bloating. Give this fat flush a shot!
Fat Flush Ingredients
- 24 oz filtered water
- 1 lime
- 2 green tea bags ( I like my tea strong, use 1 if you want it lighter)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
-1 large mason jar
1. Gather ingredients and a large mason jar.
2. Fill the mason jar with the filtered water and add the tea bags. This works best if you use cold brew tea bags.
3. Allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Cut up the lime.
5. Chop the mint and measure out 1/3 cup.
6. Now that the water has been in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, take out the tea bags and discard them.
7. Add the lime and mint.
8. Place lid on the jar and put it back in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
Drink this fat flush once a day for a couple of weeks for a good detox.