This remedy is easily prepared at home and is bound to recharge your body and make it work ideally.
Master Tonic is the name of this magical cure. One of the most powerful antibiotic treats a lots of various diseases, even the deadliest ones.
This cure has been used since medieval Europe. It has antiviral, anti fungal and healing properties. Master Tonic will boost your immune system, improve the blood circulation, help digestion, and treat cold and flu symptoms. It contains fresh and powerful ingredients only. So, the recipe is:
Master Tonic Remedy
- 700 ml of organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh hot peppers
- ¼ cup of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
At first, put all the ingredients together, without the vinegar. Prepared mixture put in a Mason jar. Fill the jar to the top by pouring the apple cider vinegar. You will get two thirds of the jar filled with the dry components, and the rest will be with apple cider vinegar.
Close it well and shake it. Master Tonic should be kept in a dark and cool place for 2 weeks. You don’t have to keep it in the fridge, because it won’t spoil easily. Every day, or even better several times a day, shake the jar.
- Mouthwash for a few seconds and then swallow.
- Just a tablespoon of the Tonic every day is more than enough to make your immune system stronger and to fight colds.
- Never dilute the Tonic, to keep its important effect and potential.
- Increase the dose every day just to get used to its taste, until the moment you can drink a small glass per day, a liquor glass if possible.
- To cure more serious diseases or infections, take a tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
- It is completely safe for pregnant women, as for children (use it in small doses), because it is all – natural and free of toxins.
- Be careful! The tonic has strong and hot flavor.
- Take into consideration this advice, eat some lemon, orange or lime after consuming the tonic to avoid the burning perception and heat.