Laurel leaves are used for the preparation of an excellent medicinal oil that has many beneficial properties for our health that you can make in the home.
BENEFITS OF THE BAY LEAVES:
- Calms the nervous system
- It reduces the colon
- Strengthens the immune system
- It increases and stimulates the sweating process
- Increases mental activity in general
- It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins
For This Recipe You’ll need:
- 30 grams of bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
How to prepare:
- Grind the leaves with mortar or hands
- Crush until they release a light oil
- They must be dry leaves
- When they are well crushed, introduce them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil
- Then cover and let macerate two weeks in a cool and dry place.
After the time, the leaves must be changed by new ones so that the aroma intensifies, doing the same procedure.
- Cover and leave for two more weeks.
- Then glue this oil.
- You should do this with a cloth or cotton cloth.
- Squeeze the cloth as much as possible, to retain as little oil as possible.