Recently, an older lady wrote to us anonymously about the plant – she believes that it is a gift of God thanks to its ability to cure numerous diseases and conditions. The woman was dealing with a cyst in her right breast for years, and nothing helped until she started taking the plant.
Chaya made her cyst disappear in only 3 months, and she was feeling much better after only 3 days of the treatment.
Here are the top health benefits of Chaya:
• Treats and prevents anemia;
• Cures asthma;
• Improves eyesight and brain function;
• Improves the calcium levels in the body;
• Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
• Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
• Treats sore throat and throat infections;
• Prevents headaches;
• Regulates your cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
• Balances the metabolic system;
• Prevents varicose veins;
• Prevents hemorrhoids;
• Detoxifies the liver;
• Helps children grow.
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
• 6 Chaya leaves
• 2 cups of water
Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results. You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.