Namely, the bay laurel is incredible leaf that possesses potent medicinal properties. You can prepare natural oil from the bay leaf and use it as a treatment of many health issues.
Some of the benefits that laurel leaf offers are:
- Perfect for calming the nerves
- Strengthens the immunity
- Excellent in cleansing the colon
- It will improve your intellectual power and will help you to focus
- Relieves joint pain and varicose veins
- Stimulates the swelling
Laurel Oil Recipe
- 30g bay leaves
- 250ml olive oil
First of all you should grind the bay leaves. After that, add the powder of the bay leaves in a glass jar and pour the olive oil over the leaves. Close the jar well and place the jar in a dark cold place for 2 weeks. You should shake the jar occasionally. 2 weeks later you should strain the resulting mixture. After that, you should strain the mixture through gauze and then store the oil in a clean jar with a lid. It is advisable to keep the laurel oil in a cold room.
Health Benefits of Laurel Oil:
- In order to relieve pain in joints gently massage the aching joints with warm laurel oil;
- This oil is perfect natural solution for ear pain and migraine;
- Rub a bit of laurel oil on the temples and the headache will disappear;
- Laurel oil is perfect for lowering the body temperature;
- This oil improves the work of intestine and improves digestion, as well;
- Efficient treatment of renal and hepatic issues;
- Use the laurel oil as lotion if you have certain skin issue;
- Laurel oil has the ability to eliminate acne and pimples.